Rigrun Europe Ltd design & manufacture onshore/offshore reset relief valve test cabinets.
First built in 2001, this popular test cabinet’s design has been improved and perfected over the years. Valves can be lifted into the test cabinet area via a hoist due to the unique design of the test area door and removable crossbar.
Our CAD engineers can modify the design to suit the client requirements and all our new cabinets are manufactured to meet necessary industry standards.
TEST CABINET FEATURES
The unit can be designed & built in accordance with ATEX directive 94/9/EC and are suitable for use in Zone II hazardous areas. O & M manual and Certification pack supplied.
- Designed, manufactured and tested in accordance with BS EN 12079
- Dimensions: 1400mm long x 800mm deep x 1360mm high.
- Manoeuvred via forklift pockets or 4 point lift.
- Certified sling set included.
- Three coat offshore paint specification, colour to customer’s requirements.
- Hinged / removable access panels throughout, acrylic viewing window installed in test area.
- Stainless steel instrumentation panel.
PUMP / INSTRUMENTATION / PIPEWORK
- Liquid Pump, capable of generating 10,000psi pressure at 1 LPM.
- 13 litre test fluid tank installed within frame c/w sight level gauge, drain point and access for cleaning.
- 150mm face, 10,000psi, glycerine filled gauge installed on control panel.
- ½” ported filter and regulator.
- 10,000psi chart recorder c/w isolation valve.
- 3” Fig 1502 / valve foot print style test stump